Autor Tema: Usb bank for emergency start-up  (Leído 2879 veces)

Desconectado Ivan.fil

Usb bank for emergency start-up
« en: Enero 15, 2021, 09:16:53 am »
Hi! Since December 2020 I'm an happy owner of the 310-x1.
I really appreciate the keyless feature of my bike, but I'm also worry about it.
For my previous motorcycle I had purchased one USB bank to use in case of failure of the battery: it has to be connected to the battery and allows some tries to startup the engine even if the battery is discharged. So my questions are:
1. In your opinion, could I use it also for my 310-x1 (connecting it directly to the lithium battery) or I risk to damage something?
2. is there a way to connect it not directly to the battery, but also to the recharge battery pin under the saddle (maybe simply finding and buying a compatible cable)?
Thanks
Ivan

Desconectado forozontes

• Administrator
Re:Usb bank for emergency start-up
« Respuesta #1 en: Enero 15, 2021, 12:38:09 pm »
Wellcome Ivan.fil I'm going to translate the text so that everyone can understand it.

¡Hola! Desde diciembre de 2020 soy un feliz propietario del 310-x1.
Realmente aprecio la función sin llave de mi bicicleta, pero también me preocupa.
Para mi motocicleta anterior había comprado un banco USB para usar en caso de falla de la batería: tiene que estar conectado a la batería y permite algunos intentos de arrancar el motor incluso si la batería está descargada. Entonces mis preguntas son:
1. En su opinión, ¿podría usarlo también para mi 310-x1 (conectándolo directamente a la batería de litio) o corro el riesgo de dañar algo?
2. ¿Hay alguna forma de conectarlo no directamente a la batería, sino también al pin de recarga de la batería debajo del sillín (tal vez simplemente buscando y comprando un cable compatible)?
Gracias
Iván

Desconectado toniroller

Re:Usb bank for emergency start-up
« Respuesta #2 en: Febrero 17, 2021, 12:24:47 pm »
Hi Ivan. To use a powerbank in order to start the engine in case of battery failure or discharge you will need to find a way to connect the powerbank to the charging port below the seat (not inside, just in the downside of the tail: there is a rubber piece protecting the connection port)
That port is similar to the laptop's, you'll need to find an adapter (male) and a usb cable, manually join it and then you will be able to connect the charging port and the powerbank, charge the battery and start the engine.
Keep in mind that the most common powerbanks capacity are rated at 3,7V. This must be able to output 12V and the intensity must be enough to charge the bike's battery. I would go for a 20.000mAh at least.
Hope this helps