Principal > General

Respuesta Email Zontes China

(1/1)

forozontes:
Hace unas semanas mandé el siguiente correo a zontes, por mi inglés.

Dear Zontes information center,

I am the administrator of a non official Zontes forum in spanish language (forozontes.com), and some users report some issues and questions that I think you can solve.

Some users noticed that the dome and the handlebar are not aligned on the T310, you how solve this issue?

We have seen a T,X,R310 reestiling on 2019 models that seems very cool, but we don't know when they come spain and their price, can give us some information?

I am seen that V310 have lot of expectation, and we don't know when will arrive to spain, can you give us some info about this?

I hope you have a lot of success with your good new bikes!

A hug strong.

Su respuesta es un poco parca...

Dear 

the handle bar is the special design from ZONTES ,this is the soft connection way to avoid hand vibration;

V310 will be lauched around soon in Spain

Best wishes

ALMurcia:

Pocas dudas nos han resuelto.. mas bien ninguna.

esa línea de no decir nada no me mola!!!

forozontes:
Es verdad, o no nos toman en serio por ser un foro pequeño, o mi inglés no se entiende (yo creo que es bastante correcto, aunque no lo domine demasiado), o pasan de todo, que seria peor.

Entiendo que no quieran decirnos cuando llegará concretamente una moto, por temas comerciales, pero que no nos digan como solucionar algo mecánico no mola.

Navegación

[0] Índice de Mensajes

Ir a la versión completa